We are a LEVEL 2 service provider, authorised for Categories 1, 2, 3 & 4 for Ausgrid and Endeavour Energy networks.
- Cat 1 – Disconnect and Reconnect
- Cat 2 – Underground service mains
- Cat 3 – Overhead service mains
- Cat 4 – Metering
This means that we are authorised and accredited to install and repair all service main cabling and connections for both single phase and three phase installations – a lot of repairs require more than one category to complete works.
M.E. Ward are specialist electrical service providers that are uniquely positioned to provide a wide range of electrical services including power pole installation and replacement, overhead and underground service cable installations and upgrades, and metering.
- Relocation and repairs of point of attachment (Cat 1)
- Overhead cabling replacement, installation and upgrades (Cat 3)
- Timber and Steel Pole installation and replacement (Cat 1 & Cat 3)
- Underground cabling replacement, installation and upgrades (Cat 2)
- Underground to overhead cabling replacement, installation and upgrades (Cat 2 & Cat 3)
- Metering replacement, installation and upgrades (Cat 1 & Cat 4)
- Storm Damage Repairs
- Ausgrid and Endeavour Energy Defect Rectification
M.E. Ward has built its reputation based on quality workmanship, professional service and competitive pricing.
We can provide a solution for any Level 2 ASP electrical project. No matter how small or large your project may be, contact us for an estimate or obligation free quote.
Please call us on (02) 9875 5533 or send us an online enquiry.